CCS Vacancy Listings
Cherokee County Schools
911 Andrews Road
Murphy, NC 28901
Part-Time Physical Therapist-Licensure Required
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively participates in developing individual treatment programs.
· Tests and evaluates each student’s strengths, weaknesses and ability to function.
· Administers a variety of exercises and treatments as prescribed.
· Evaluates students’ progress.
· Prepares records and reports of student's response to treatment.
· Proposes modification of specific treatment procedures.
· Confers with school staff to evaluate student information.
· Coordinates treatment schedule with school staff.
· Explains treatment techniques to students, parents and school staff.
Individuals interested in the position of Part-Time Physical Therapist may pick up an application at 911 Andrews Road from 8AM-4PM (M-F), print an application from the website, www.cherokee.k12.nc.us, or complete an online application at www.ncpublicschools.org. If you have an application on file, you may activate it by calling 837-2722 Ext. 2402. Position will be advertised until filled. Cherokee County Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Cherokee County Schools has a vacancy for a School Resource Officer. Candidates must have completed Basic Law Enforcement Training (B.L.E.T). You may pick up an application at 911 Andrews Rd. between the hours of 8:00 and 4:00 daily. If you have an application on file, please call 837-2722 Ext. 2402 to activate. Deadline to apply is June 1, 2013. Cherokee County Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Our vacancy listings are updated regularly so please check back periodically for updates!